Projexsys’ vision for HyperUA™ is that it will serve as a tool and platform which strongly complements OPC UA by providing a flexible and secure means of linking plant data to the hundreds of millions of RESTful Web devices and services in use around the world — mobile phones and tablets, embedded systems, desktop browsers, data analysis and prediction services, supply chain management services, and many more!
We have recently published a PowerPoint slide deck that provides:
- Background information on the OPC Foundation and OPC / OPC UA.
- An explanation of the needs and opportunities for easier World Wide Web (RESTful Web) compatibility with OPC UA.
- Some thoughts on how OPC UA and HyperUA will be leveraged across industrial enterprises.
- Projexsys’ marketing approach for HyperUA.
- And one more thing… the big opportunity for Web enabled devices in industrial operations.
Projexsys’ business model is to partner with Industrial Software OEMs and Industrial System Builders. During Phase II Development in 2013, we are looking to partner with three to four leaders in those markets. Our early partners will have the development capability to build apps and clients that will consume HyperUA’s API. In turn, those apps and clients will enable our partners’ own End Users and System Integrators to “Connect OPC directly to the Web!” ™
The slide deck can be viewed on SlideShare: